The bulk of my sales are from my Facebook page, usually through messaging, but there are other ways to contact me too. I accept paypal, emt or cash, whichever you prefer, and I’m happy to walk you through any of those options.
Most of my sales are by custom order, whether the customer chooses fabric that I order in, or from the fabric I currently have in stock (PUL, cottons, or knits). I do have some items I keep in stock, however as I said, I sell primarily custom orders, so you can get exactly what YOU want (and not just what I think you might want).
I’m happy to look at new patterns, or modifying existing patterns to suit your needs, so if you’re looking for something, please let me know! The patterns I primarily us for sales however are listed below.
- Wipeable Covers* (A Tiffany & Tot Original)
- Pocket Covers
- Cloth Pads
- 4 bib styles in sizes ranging from Newborn to up to 3 years (An Apple Tree Sewing Pattern, another Canadian small business)
- Adult side snapping bibs* (A Tiffany & Tot Original)
- Baby/Children’s Clothing
- Grow With Me pants from 3 different patterns
- Bunnyhug Hoodie, in Grow With Me Sizing up to children’s size 6 (An Apple Tree Sewing Pattern, another Canadian small business)
- Ankle Wrap Booties, from Newborn to children’s size 13 (An Apple Tree Sewing Pattern, another Canadian small business)
- Hats, a few variations on the beanie, from Newborn up to Adult
- Underwear (in sizes ranging from 12 months to adult XXXL)